The Akbar Barkat Foundation Lahore, is a non-commercial and non-political charitable foundation and was registered on 22.02.2013 under the Societies Registration Act,1860.As per its registered aims and objects,the achievement in this year is as under:-
1. The Foundation provided financial assistance/scholarship to the five deserving students(Muslims and Non-Muslims).
2. The Foundation organized annual seminar for the promotion of modern education,health and for welfare purposes.
3. The Foundation organized two medical camps and gave free medicines to the needy and poor patients.
4. The Foundation provided paid all utilities and paid salaries and other benefits to the employee in time and its office bearers were trying to achieve the aims and objects of the Foundation.
5. The Foundation provided financial help to the 15 needy persons and give sewing machine to the three windows.
6. The Performance of the Foundation is very satisfactory.The office bearers/members of the Foundation are trying to achieve the aims and objects of the Foundation.